To our valued Toweb customers, partners, and friends:
We hope you and your loved ones are together, safe and healthy amid these unusual and uncertain times.
As you take steps to adapt your own businesses to the challenges ahead, we would like to assure you that we remain committed to providing you world class services and products.
We are set to maintain our regular operations in the event of further unforeseen circumstances that impact our customers. Our globally distributed infrastructure, managed from multiple independent locations around the world, enables us to continue providing regular services to our customers. This structure also allows us to put our colleagues’ well-being at the forefront of our priorities while maintaining our business integrity.
Several details on our planning:
- We have an experienced Business Continuity team at CentralNic, who are monitoring and managing the situation of our business lines worldwide.
- We have been following the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines, and as of several weeks ago began limiting team member work travel.
- Any team member who has travelled internationally is now in 14 day self-quarantined conditions.
- As of March 16th, we are moving to fully remote work for all Toweb employees.
- We are working closely with our operations teams in order to ensure we follow procedures with respect and care in accordance with the WHO recommendations and appropriate National Health Authority guidelines for each of our regions.
- Our priority remains the safety of our colleagues, customers and partners.
We will provide further updates as needed and rest assured we will continue delivering the Toweb services you already know and trust. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to your sales representative or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you and your loved ones good health.
Your Toweb Team.